- Job & Career Training
- Cardiographic Technician
- Dental Assisting
- Early Child Care Education/CDA
- Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Natural Resources/Ranger/Basic Peace Officer Academy
- Course/Class Offerings
- Certificate & Continuing Education
- Personal Enrichment
- Computers/IT & Business
- Construction, Industrial & Automotive Technology
- Online Classes
- Motorcycle Classes
- Basic Rider Course
- Basic Rider Course for Returning Riders
- Basic Rider Course 2
- Scooter School
- Street Rider Course
- Maintain Your Motorcycle
- Pre-Ride Check/Traffic Safety
- Accident Scene Management
- Motorcycle Events & Speakers
- Customized Training
- GED/Learn English/ABLE
- Earn Your GED
- GED Test Voucher
- GED Classes in Middleburg Heights
- GED Classes in Medina County
- Other GED Classes
- GED Class FAQ
- GED 2014
- Financial Aid
- Course Catalog
- Office Hours
- General Information
- Contact Us
- Special Admissions
- Career-Tech Programs
- Automotive Technology
- Business Professional & Office Technology
- Computer Networking
- Construction Trades
- Culinary Academy
- Chef Training
- Baking & Pastry Arts
- Digital Art & Design
- Electronics & Alternative Energy
- Heating, Ventilating & A/C
- Welding Technology
- Satellite Programs
- Fairview High School
- Biomedical Sciences (Fairview)
- Pre-Engineering (Fairview)
- Middleburg Heights Junior High
- Biomedical Sciences (Middleburg Heights Junior High)
- Pre-Engineering (Middleburg Heights Junior High)
- North Olmsted High School
- Biomedical Sciences (North Olmsted)
- Computer Networking (North Olmsted)
- Berea-Midpark High School
- Biomedical Sciences (Berea-Midpark)
- Pre-Engineering (Berea-Midpark)
- Teaching Professions (Berea-Midpark)
- Pathway to College
- Course Catalog
- Future Students
- Current Students
- High School Calendar
- High School Administration
- Fees & Online Payment
- Pay School Fees Online
- Guidance Department
- College Resources
- Student Connect
- Sophomore Visitation Forms
- Parent Connect
- Organizations & Competitions
- Educational Resources
- Student Resources
- Teacher Resources
- Student Handbook & Code of Conduct
- Pay School Fees Online
Questions? Call us NOW at 440-891-7600!
Member of the University System of Ohio
The Polaris Career Center Adult Education Department provides education and training programs that are keys to your success – our services will help you gain access to the workforce, enter a new career, or update your skills and abilities. Our courses are continually upgraded and expanded to remain current with today’s changing technology and job market.
Click here for registration form.
Not sure what career is for you?
Contact our Student Advisor at
The Job & Career Training Programs at Polaris Career Center are full-time training programs – designed to start where you are, right now, and prepare you for a meaningful career in today’s leading occupations. If you are already working, a Job & Career Training Program can complement your present skills and experience, and help you show your employer your potential abilities.
Job & Career Training Program Open Houses
Tuesday, August 4, 2015 6:00 PM- 8:00 PM
Tuesday, January 19, 2016 6:00 PM-8:00 PM
Attend to learn more about our job & career training programs and career opportunities! Meet our instructors and tour our facility. Get answers to your questions and information on financial aid, interest-free tuition payment plans, Federal Student Loans and Pell Grants.
Job & Career Training Registrations are being accepted now.
Registration and Financial Aid Presentations
Click here to learn more about the free, informational registration and financial aid presentations!
Prepare for the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.
Register Online or call 440-891-7600.
Adult Education Organization Chart
Click here to view the Adult Education Organization Chart.
Annual Security Report
Click here to view the 2014 Annual Security Report.
Polaris Career Center is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE). As a member of the University System of Ohio, Polaris Career Center is governed and approved by the Ohio Board of Regents. All instructors are qualified practitioners in their area of instruction with a minimum of three years of related work experience and are certified instructors by the Ohio Department of Education.