- Job & Career Training
- Cardiographic Technician
- Dental Assisting
- Early Child Care Education/CDA
- Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Natural Resources/Ranger/Basic Peace Officer Academy
- Course/Class Offerings
- Certificate & Continuing Education
- Personal Enrichment
- Computers/IT & Business
- Construction, Industrial & Automotive Technology
- Online Classes
- Motorcycle Classes
- Basic Rider Course
- Basic Rider Course for Returning Riders
- Basic Rider Course 2
- Scooter School
- Street Rider Course
- Maintain Your Motorcycle
- Pre-Ride Check/Traffic Safety
- Accident Scene Management
- Motorcycle Events & Speakers
- Customized Training
- GED/Learn English/ABLE
- Earn Your GED
- GED Test Voucher
- GED Classes in Middleburg Heights
- GED Classes in Medina County
- Other GED Classes
- GED Class FAQ
- GED 2014
- Financial Aid
- Course Catalog
- Office Hours
- General Information
- Contact Us
- Special Admissions
- Career-Tech Programs
- Automotive Technology
- Business Professional & Office Technology
- Computer Networking
- Construction Trades
- Culinary Academy
- Chef Training
- Baking & Pastry Arts
- Digital Art & Design
- Electronics & Alternative Energy
- Heating, Ventilating & A/C
- Welding Technology
- Satellite Programs
- Fairview High School
- Biomedical Sciences (Fairview)
- Pre-Engineering (Fairview)
- Middleburg Heights Junior High
- Biomedical Sciences (Middleburg Heights Junior High)
- Pre-Engineering (Middleburg Heights Junior High)
- North Olmsted High School
- Biomedical Sciences (North Olmsted)
- Computer Networking (North Olmsted)
- Berea-Midpark High School
- Biomedical Sciences (Berea-Midpark)
- Pre-Engineering (Berea-Midpark)
- Teaching Professions (Berea-Midpark)
- Pathway to College
- Course Catalog
- Future Students
- Current Students
- High School Calendar
- High School Administration
- Fees & Online Payment
- Pay School Fees Online
- Guidance Department
- College Resources
- Student Connect
- Sophomore Visitation Forms
- Parent Connect
- Organizations & Competitions
- Educational Resources
- Student Resources
- Teacher Resources
- Student Handbook & Code of Conduct
- Pay School Fees Online
College Tech Prep (link – http://www.techprep4u.com/)
Get the latest College Tech Prep information including college credit hours available through Polaris (and other career-technical centers).
ACT college entrance exam – Test dates, online registration, practice tests.
SAT college entrance exam – The SAT Reasoning Test (formerly Scholastic Aptitude Test) is a standardized test for college admissions.
Ohio Career Information System
Use this site to create a list of undergraduate schools that match your interests. Investigate forms of financial help. Generate a list of scholarships and loans for which you may qualify.
FAFSA on the Web – Free Application for Federal Student Aid, FAFSA is a starting point for most student financial assistance.
FAFSA PIN- Log on to this site to get your FAFSA personal identification number.
College Goal Sunday – A MUST for all students applying for financial aid through FAFSA. Free, professional assistance in completing the 2009-2010 Free Application of Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Held at Tri-C West Campus on February 14, 2010, at 2:00 P.M.
Financial Aid TV – Provides Short video answers to questions about paying for college. Includes information on completing FAFSA along with detailed information on eligibility for loans and grants.
College.gov – Designed by students and for students, the site provides relevant information about why to go, how to go, and how to pay for college or other secondary education opportunities.
Ohio College Access Information – What extra aid can you receive if you do not qualify for Federal or State Grants and Scholarships?
Ohio Public Universities – Individual profiles of the 13 Ohio Public Universities
Cuyahoga Community College- Information concerning admission, registration, financial aid, tuition payments and student services.
Lorain County Community College – Information concerning admission, registration, financial aid, tuition payments and student services.